3 Weight Loss Foods

When someone mentions the term "weight loss foods", what are your first thoughts?

Do you think true food or fake food?

Do you think of foods that taste good, or soft foods that taste?

I hope you have not been brainwashed into believing that the actual foods that help you lose weight have a bad taste, because this not the case. Actual weight loss foods know great are the foods that your body was meant to eat in abundance and feel weight loss and health benefits.

Here are a few of my favorite foods to help you lose weight.

1) Blueberries

I love blueberries and especially I like to tell my clients to eat regularly to help them lose weight because they are the perfect weight loss food.

They are low in calories, rich in vitamins and phytonutrients and loaded with fiber per serving.

You can eat them by themselves, add a nice little cocktail of fruit, or like me, add to a homemade smoothie.

You can also add them to yogurt (do not buy yogurt with already added fruit), or add them as a blanket of oatmeal or muesli.

My mouth is just thinking of blueberries!

2) Almonds

You've probably been told before almonds make a weight loss food, and it's true because they are.

They are rich in protein, healthy fats and fiber, which makes a perverse trick of weight loss!

They are also rich in phytonutrients, which makes the health of this little food to lose weight rise exponentially.

Be sure to eat simple almonds and do not get caught up in the thought process of "any almond almond is good," because this is not true.If you buy smoked almonds, very salty, or otherwise modified you Turn a healthy food otherwise, weight loss, in a lot of food fat wins.Don't do it!

Pay attention to what you eat a lot because it is a dense calorie food, especially if you enjoy a snack.

3) Pineapple

Pineapple is a super soft fruit that is also low in calories. It is loaded with water, which means that you probably will not be able to eat much in one session, which is another reason food is a great weight loss.

I really use pineapple as a "food prevention". By what I mean, I use it to avoid eating unhealthy foods that could make me gain weight instead of losing weight. If I am tempted to eat a high-calorie snack, first I will look for pineapple and generally limit my appetite enough to avoid eating garbage.

Pineapple is also rich in a digestive enzyme that helps break down food in the intestinal tract.

The great thing about these 3 foods is that they are fairly easy for the whole family to enjoy.

I have always insisted that if you can eat healthy as a family, long-term weight loss is easy. Get your other significant and kids eat like you, and see your family's health skyrocket!

Make sure your children can shit in the broccoli, but give them the hummus to dive and learn to appreciate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Foods

Slim Down Without Even Trying

Weight Loss Food - Which Foods Should You Choose to Lose Weight?